Thursday, June 4, 2009

the beginning of the end..










Before we take off we have a lot of goodbyes that have to be said. They weren't easy, in fact I cried at every one of them. Here is an ode to those who we will miss dearly but will always love.



Nights at Black Box Revue with the coolest girl in the world Nikki....

weekends when Kim is in town, sweetest girl in the world....

Playing with my niece Harlie who is the most fun....

and cuddling my baby nephew Anderson......

talking to my sister Shelby who has the biggest heart...

playing putt putt with these two champs....

Aaron and his brother Jayson...

and his best friend Travis....

hanging out with Gwen and Phillip ..so much fun....

So many that i do not have photos of especially my parents...
 we will miss you all sooo much but will have many stories..
love
Brittany and Aaron

p.s.
these pics are in opposite order:(





















No comments:

Post a Comment